NOW HIRING DIRECT SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
$16.00 PER HOUR
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN THE FOLLOWING AREA’s
ACCESS ALASKA’S MISSION
To encourage and promote the total integration of people who experience a disability, and older Alaskans to live independently in the community of their choice.
THIS IS WERE YOU COME IN
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a current CPR-FIRST AID card, or can you get one?
- Can you pass a criminal background check?
- Do you consider yourself a compassionate, competent and committed individual?
- Are you in a place where you are able to serve your community members with a flexible schedule while earning a competitive wage?
- Do you have experience working with elders and individuals experiencing a disability?
Applications can be found on our website at http://accessalaska.org/about-us/employment/. Please submit an application & current CPR-First Aid Card to email@example.com or fax these documents to (907) 248-0639.
SOME SERVICES YOU MAY PROVIDE:
Personal Care Services
Personal Hygiene – Dressing
Range of Motion-Exercises
Manual & Mechanical Transfers
For more information call 907-248-4777 and ask for the CDPCS Program
Access Alaska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Access Alaska, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that in every phase of its recruitment and selection processes equal employment opportunity is provided to all individuals regardless of race, color, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, change in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability, national origin or citizenship, or veteran’s status. Access Alaska, Inc. is an at-will employer.