ACCESS ALASKA, INC. 1217 E 10th Ave Anchorage, AK 99501
To apply and see a full job description: Visit our Website at www.accessalaska.org please complete a STAFF application and submit it to email@example.com or Fax to 907-248-0639
CONTRACTED: Mental Health Clinician Wellness
To work with a Peer Support Specialist with consumers and consulting Psychiatrist providing consumer directed services based in a Center for Independent Living for adults experiencing Serious Mental Illness.
- Conducts Integrated Behavioral Health Assessments.
- Helps consumers develop a Treatment Plan based on their Behavioral Health Assessment that reflects their individual goals and needs.
- Provides input into program development and service delivery systems
- Provides consultation and support for external referrals
- Documents information in the Alaska Automated Information Management System accurately and consistently.
- Attends agency, team and supervision meetings as requested.
Education & Training
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services or related field.
- Licensed or licensable as an LCSW, LPC, LPA or LMFT in the State of Alaska.
- Must be able to work in a consumer directed model that encourages and promotes self-sufficiency and personal empowerment.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in human services field working with mental health consumers is required. Peer support experience preferred. Direct personal or family experience with mental health issues is also preferred.
Office equipment, computers, and personal electronics.
- Confidentiality, integrity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
- Works well in a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active support of our Mission
- Customer focused services
Paid per Completed Assessment and/or $50.00 hourly for any additional work