NOW HIRING DIRECT SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
$16.00 PER HOUR
College Road- Seeking a reliable caregiver to work 16 hours per week, schedule will be discussed at time of interview. Must be familiar with range of motion, be motivated, and a self-starter. Consumer is a wheelchair user and will also need assistance with dressing, hygiene, exercise, and light housework.
ACCESS ALASKA’S MISSION: To encourage and promote the total integration of people who experience a disability, and older Alaskans to live independently in the community of their choice.
THIS IS WERE YOU COME IN
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a current CPR-FIRST AID card, or can you get one?
- Can you pass a criminal background check?
- Do you consider yourself a compassionate, competent and committed individual?
- Are you in a place where you are able to serve your community members with a flexible schedule while earning a competitive wage?
- Do you have experience working with elders and individuals experiencing a disability?
Applications can be found on our website at http://accessalaska.org/about-us/employment/. Please submit an application & current CPR-First Aid Card to email@example.com or fax these documents to (907) 248-0639.
Or call 907-479-7940 and ask for the Program Manager
Access Alaska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Access Alaska, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that in every phase of its recruitment and selection processes equal employment opportunity is provided to all individuals regardless of race, color, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, change in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability, national origin or citizenship, or veteran’s status. Access Alaska, Inc. is an at-will employer.