ACCESS ALASKA INC
526 GAFFNEY ROAD, SUITE 100
FAIRBANKS, AK 99701
NOW HIRING DIRECT SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
$16.00 PER HOUR & Benefits Possible!
PERSONS WHO EXPERIENCE DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Downtown Fairbanks, Chena Hot Springs Road, Ester, and West Fairbanks
ACCESS ALASKA’S MISSION: To encourage and promote the total integration of people who experience a disability, and older Alaskans to live independently in the community of their choice.
THIS IS WERE YOU COME IN
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a current CPR-FIRST AID card, or can you get one?
- Can you pass a criminal background check?
- Do you consider yourself a compassionate, competent and committed individual?
- Are you in a place where you are able to serve your community members with a flexible schedule while earning a competitive wage?
- Do you have experience working with elders and individuals experiencing a disability?
Please stop by our office at 526 Gaffney Road Suite 100 for an application or go to www.accessalaska.org /About Us/Employment/DSP Application
Your application cannot be accepted without a current copy of your CPR-FA card attached with the application
For more information call 907-479-7940 and ask for the Program Manager
SERVICES YOU MAY PROVIDE:
Body Mobility & Wound Care Tube Feeding & Bathing
Personal Hygiene & Dressing Range of Motion Exercises
Toileting & Bowel Programs Light Housework & Laundry
Manual & Mechanical Transfers Shopping & Meal Prep
Access Alaska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Access Alaska, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that in every phase of its recruitment and selection processes equal employment opportunity is provided to all individuals regardless of race, color, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, change in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability, national origin or citizenship, or veteran’s status. Access Alaska, Inc. is an at-will employer.