INDEPENDENT LIVING MANAGER
ACCESS ALASKA INC. FAIRBANKS 526 Gaffney Road, Suite 100 Fairbanks, AK 99507
We strongly encourage persons who experience a disability to apply!
Would you like to work for a meaningful cause and have fun while you do it?
Join the team at Access Alaska!!
We are looking for the right person to fill an Independent Living Manager position.
3 years in Independent Living, Care Coordination, Social Services or similar fields
4 years of supervisory experience required
Active Support of Our Mission
Customer Focused Service
A Strong Work Ethic
Supervise, coordinates, & implements direct services of the Fairbanks IL Center
- Provides supervision, coaching and support to all ILA direct services staff
- Oversees peer support groups and skill development classes as needed
- Coordinates direct service staff meetings
- Intervenes in specific consumer case problems; provides direct services to consumers as needed.
- Documents all consumer contacts utilizing Cil Suite
- Develops service delivery reports, completes quarterly grant reporting for ILS and other current grant programs
- Completes staff performance reviews
- Maintains report deadlines
- Maintains organizational systems for data collection including client files and Cil Suite reporting
- Reviews case files quarterly in order to maintain accuracy and consistency
- Updates policies and procedures, filing systems and documentation
- Networks with and coordinates service delivery with other agencies and service providers
- Encourages advocacy for consumer issues, and provide outreach
- Ensures the staff is properly supervised trained & evaluated
- Participates in efforts that empower people with disabilities
- Creates an environment more conducive to independent living that results in initiatives that lead to lasting system changes
Education & Training
4 years college preferred with 3 years of related experience
an equivalent combination of education and experience
Medical, Dental Vision
Supplemental Insurance through Colonial
Paid Time Off
11 Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Position Open Until Filled
Applications can be found on our website at http://accessalaska.org/about-us/employment/. Please submit an application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax these documents to (907) 248-0639.
Full Job Description available on Website
Access Alaska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Access Alaska, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that in every phase of its recruitment and selection processes equal employment opportunity is provided to all individuals regardless of race, color, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, change in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability, national origin or citizenship, or veteran’s status. Access Alaska, Inc. is an at-will employer.