NOW HIRING DIRECT SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
Persons whom experience disabilities encourage too apply
$16.00 PER HOUR PCA/$12.50 CHORE & RESPITE
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN THE FOLLOWING AREA:
Greater Kenai Area
ACCESS ALASKA’S MISSION: To encourage and promote the total integration of people who experience a disability, and older Alaskans to live independently in the community of their choice.
THIS IS WERE YOU COME IN
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Do you have a current CPR-FIRST AID card, or can you get one?
- Can you pass a State & Federal background check?
- Do you consider yourself a compassionate, competent and committed individual?
- Are you in a place where you are able to serve your community members with a flexible schedule while earning a competitive wage?
- Do you have experience working with elders and individuals experiencing a disability?
Please stop by our office at 36275 Kenai Spur Hwy in Soldotna Ave or go to www.accessalaska.org
About Us/Employment/DSP Application.
Your application cannot be accepted without a
current copy of your CPR-FA card attached with the Application for more information call 907-248-4777 Fax 907-248-0639
Provide basic care of persons who experience a disability and also
support with activities of daily living
SERVICES YOU MAY PROVIDE:
Body Mobility & Wound Care Tube Feeding
Personal Hygiene & Dressing Range of Motion Exercises
Toileting & Bathing Light Housework & Laundry
Manual & Mechanical Transfers Meal Prep
Access Alaska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Access Alaska, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that in every phase of its recruitment and selection processes equal employment opportunity is provided to all individuals regardless of race, color, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, change in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability, national origin or citizenship, or veteran’s status. Access Alaska, Inc. is an at-will employer.